Tuesday 4 September 2007

Final Fantasy VII ending

Last night i was really bored, nothing to watch on tv, no movies to watch and no games to play. I know i got Blue Dragon to play but sometimes i just want to chill out and not get piss off because of a boss in the game just rape you and you have to start all over again. ( I F**King hate when that happens)

Anyway i was looking thourgh my anime collection and i saw Final Fantasy AC. So i decided too watch it. Watching it again remained me on how i love AC, the animation was great, the story was great, Tifa looked HWAT and the end battle was breath taking.

While i was wating AC, it made me think about FF7 the game and how good the game was. I was trying to remember how FF7 ended. So i jump on to youtube and found the ending.



Now for those of you like me and forgot the ending to FF7, we should be ashame of our selfs....lol.

I remember the ending wont that good and i was almost crying cause the game had ended and i had nothing esle to play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't completed it >_< - so i'm gonna leave my name as anonymous haha. You shouldn't feel embarassed if you forgot, feel bad for the people who haven't even finished it!

Anonymous said...

I havent even played it and im not ashamed of that coz im not rpg or even ff fan but i still didnt watch the clip becoz one day i want to play it becoz of the hype i know its an old game but still i'd rather play it one day and see the ending so i wnt watch it..

now i await all the insults from the ff and rpg fan boys..bring it on.