Friday 29 December 2006

Aint got a clue what im doing for New Years Eve

I don't have a clue what i am doing for new years eve but i know i ain't staying at home. Last year i was chilling at a mates house playing Pro Evo 4 all night and we didn't even know it hit midnight until we heard people screaming "HAPPY NEW YEAR" out in the streets. As my mate look out the window to see what was going on, i look at the t.v and saw that there was only 89mins into the game left. So i took a chance and pop in another goal. And that made it 3 - 2 to me. As my mate look back and though that he had won, i was just sitting there smiling away and he look again and said " You cheating wanker". And saw that i had won.

When i went back to work and uni. A lot of people ask me what i did for new years eve, i told them that i chilled out at a mates house and played games all night. And every person i told said "That sounds much better then what i did".

A lot of people last year went out and had a lousy time. They seem to forget that all the bars double their prices for drinks and a lot of fast food joints double theirs as well. I am not saying that going out on new years eve is a bad thing, but after spending so much over xmas, where do people find the money to go out on this expensive day. Its just way too expensive for my liking.

Anyways what are you guys up to on new years eve?

No comments: